About me


HELLO, 
Im Karla Isabel Gallegos Arenas, Im an student from social work of first year and my subject of study or research field will be focused on women that are going through divorce and are not own of a property and are the custodian parent, that case is so much common, and I know so many women that are living that case, is a big trouble because in many cases the mother is being forced to abandon the house and that unfair. In Chile women that aren´t divorced but are separate have no possibility of an subsidy or benefit because they are still married but in the instance where they got divorced they are forced to leave and get injured with all the kids include.

Im interested in this case and subject because of the personal case of my mom so I would like to know how to help her and other women that are going through this. It will contribute to my career because of the people that will help. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog