Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Resultado de imagen para chile
Personally I would like to visit Chili, even when that sounds a little weird, it is what I would like, because I have never been to the south or the north or Isla de Pascua. I have only just seen pictures of places that belong to those locations, but it´s not the same, obviously, but the pictures are just gorgeous. I know that it´s a long long country, full of tradition and beautifull landscapes. I would like to travel, camping there, been a few days with my family, take pictures of us, and eat all the food humanly possible. And then come back to my house. Before I meet those places I can´t tell for sure that I would like to live there, solo for now I´m going to limit my self to say that I only would like to visit.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Winter Vacations