Changes to My Study Programme

 I actually do not know how our practices are going to be, i have not a clue, but I hope somethings about it, like be very interactive and that kinds of things because we are going to have to deal with real people and we are going to need training for that, dealing or helping people it’s a very delicate thing and can not be done just like that, it has to be do it in a sertain way very professional and inform or a social worker can cause a lot of damage to a person or to a child or even an all family. So I would like to change the fact that we only have practice until our fifth grade (I think).
With the infrastructure I really do not have a problem, I mean they are still building so, we have to wait a little bit until it gets done, but if I could change something right now, definitely would be the floor or ground, because I hate with all my life the mud cause for the rain it just make angry, I do not like it at all. 
I also would like it best if the carreer took a cuple of year less to get finish, but I know it is almost impossible, in the use of technology I think it is ok, I do not undertand it anyways so it does not matter to me. 

If I think in more things wile the years pass, I will update my post. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Winter Vacations