I think that voting is an important way to help in a very little way to make a choice that is essential to the country, but to be honest, I firmally think that the only ones that get to a political sit are those who only want to make money and protect self interests. Most of the time, they think that they can run a country with so many failures, lacks and inequalities. It is so sad when you get to know the truth of things so basic in our society, things like how much the bus fair cost?




Resultado de imagen para mala politica
("Prices-Salarys")
Most of the times I am neutral at the election because they always lie about mostly everything, besides I only turn 18 this year, but I don´t know if I am going to vote anyways.
It depends, if someone wants to be minister of healt they should be a very good doctor.
I have to admit that I have to think about it, but I don´t feel prepared, but I have some ideas of some things that might work.



Resultado de imagen para chile politica

("I don´t believe you anymore, Michelle")




to make a better elections, politicians should be more professional it should be more diversity in all kinds of aspects. People who can make a diference and change how our country is "build".

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Winter Vacations