my future job




Resultado de imagen para trabajo


I am studying Social work in the university de Chile and is a major of five years (I hope it does not take me much longer than five years), I would like to have a job where I can help people, where I can have an office (I always have dream with that, because I have never been able to be in my own space, because I share my bedroom with my siblings) and I certainly would not like to work outdoors because I am very clumsy when I am not in my confort zone and sometimes people get very disturb with me, a job with a nice schedule, I don´t think that I would travel a lot for my future job, but if I can have a decent time of vacations I would like to travel, on my own, for pleasure, also I would love to wear a nice outfit, something semiformal, but cute and feminine and with some sweet high heels. To be honest I am still not sure of how is gonna be my job or how I am going to be at it, I will give my best to be a good social worker. 
That is pretty much what I would like to do for a good part of my life, but I don´t know if I would like to do it for the rest of my life, I think that would be boring.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Winter Vacations