Winter Vacations

My Winter Vacations

I have not thought about my vacations yet, because we still have some works, essays and a couple of more things to do in our classes and thinking on how much is left of the semester just makes me feel anxious and very distracted. But if I can choose where I would like to go, definitely I would like to go to wherever it is hot, like the Caribbean for example, I completely hate cold, and winter, I mean I know it is good for the earth with the rain and all that stuff but I don´t like it, I like summer, and warm weather. Of course the people I would choose to take is my family, above all I would take my mother, she is like me, she suffers with cold and I think we fit in there. The activities I would like to do is absolutely party all day all night, I love to dance, it relaxes me.

I don´t think I would go there any sooner, so yes, I plan to read all the things I have to and try with all my strength not to fail on it. With the time I got left I probably would just hang out with some friends or maybe just be on muy house watching netflix, because it is too cold to go out to the streets, it is freezing all the time.


It would really be great to go to the Carribean, but we all know how my vacations are gonna be.
Resultado de imagen para caribe

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog