Good Bye

I do like it, It was a very good experience, I learn a lot and I think it was awesome because it have been a lot time since I learn something in english in a class. Since all years in high school they try to catch up with the knowledge and in the and we all end up at the same point as we start and in the next year it all start again, so four years of the same thing it got me tired. The use of the blog it was okay, sometimes it was very awful, but no for the fact of do it, because wednesdays are so long in general and I got very tired mentally but I think it help anyways for my composition.
I think my pronunciation, so much writing it makes me lose my practice but I think I can deal with it, with the help of my brothers, they can understand a lot of english too, so we can practice together and I can get better.

Outside of the classroom I use it a lot with my brothers too or for myself, when I think, I use it in short sentences for my sister, because she has a little more troubles for the language and I think is important for her to learn not just for her life, but for her schools grades too.

It was nice to meet you miss, and I hope I can pass your class, but I would like to see you again for the university. Take care of yourself and I promise I would sent you the video.

Resultado de imagen para adios

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Winter Vacations